Welder/Fabricators required in the Chapel-En-Le-Frith area to work with a Company who have over 70 years experience in crane design, and are now firmly established as one of the world's volume overhead crane and hoist manufacturers.
Ideal Candidates will have the following background/experience:
- Medium to Heavy Engineering Background.
- Able to read and work from engineering drawings.
- Mig on Mild Steel 20mm frames and plate.
- Fabrication of box beams and crane assembly.
- Familiar working with 3mm up to 30mm mild steel plate using MIG/MAG welding sets.
Hours Of Work:
(37 Hours Per Week)
Rate of pay is £14.60 per hour (Umbrella/Ltd).
Immediate start available following successful weld test.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please call Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org