Welder, temp to perm after 26 weeks, Standard rate £13.93 an hour +Shift Allowance
Immediate weld test and start date for the right applicant
A market leading hydraulics company needs your help!
Working in a modern manufacturing facility you will be carrying out all aspects of Welding and fabrication processes in a Production/Engineering environment.
You will be required to consistently produce welds to the required acceptance standard that includes MPI, X-Ray and U/T examination.
- Set dials and timing controls to regulate electrical current, gas flow pressure, heating or cooling cycles, or shut-off.
- Select torch tips, alloys, flux, coil, tubing, or wire, according to metal types or thicknesses, data charts, or records.
- Load or feed work pieces into welding machines to join or bond components.
- Turn and press knobs and buttons or enter operating instructions into computers to adjust and start welding machines.
- Start, monitor, and adjust semi-automatic welding production lines.
- Read blueprints, work orders, or production schedules to determine product or job instructions or specifications.
- Clean, lubricate, maintain, and adjust equipment to maintain efficient operation, using air hoses, cleaning fluids, and hand tools.
- Set up, operate, or tend welding machines that join or bond components to fabricate metal products or assemblies.
- Mark weld points and positions of components on work pieces, using rules, squares, templates, or scribes
- Experience required in MIG/Manual Metal Arc Welding using materials which include low carbon steel and stainless steel is advantageous.
Rewarded with the great following rates, with a choice of PAYE and umbrella:
£13.93 per hour (Days)
£14.54 per hour (6am-2pm / Early Shift)
£15.65 per hour (2pm-10pm / Back Shift)
You will be:
- Understanding of 5S/Lean manufacturing preferable
- Adhering to SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Time Served (preferably)
- Working 2/3 shift pattern
- Taking care and pride in your role and duties at all times.
Role will provisionally start on days for familiarisation before moving onto shifts
If you would like further information, please contact Samantha - 0161 839 5353 - email@example.com
**Successful Candidates will work on a 26-week temp-perm arrangement via Employment Solutions, moving over into a Permanent position thereafter**