Manufacturing can be a complicated business, with many moving parts, all of which need to be accounted for and be in the right place at the right time. This is especially true in a vehicle assembly environment, even more so when it's armoured vehicles being manufactured for governments around the world.
That's where you come in.
As the Warehouse Team Leader your main tasks will be:
- Lead a small shift team in the Warehouse operations;
- Ensure safe receipt of goods and timely assessment and processing into stock/ kits/ line-side/ quarantine;
- Receive product specific training to understand process flow and the needs of your internal customers;
- Liaise with these stakeholders to achieve a safe delivery of conforming parts to Production OTIF;
- Maintain the working environment for effective service delivery, drawing on site support for equipment and information;
- SAP Warehouse module interaction and compliance to standard methods;
- Co-ordinate workflow in conjunction with Planning and Production;
- Ensure delivery of actions to support training needs/ provision/ team development;
- Encourage and identify opportunities for continuous improvement in safety, cost, quality, delivery and environmental performance;
- Collate/ provide data to enable stock-holding efficiency review with Finance, Purchasing, Production and Planning;
- Support the Warehouse customer focus - presentation of image and working standards to internal customers and external visitors
You will help with the day to day running of the warehouse, so an FLT license is essential.
You'll be joining a company based in South Manchester that has been around for four generations and has recently secured a supply contract worth billions of pounds. They are experts in what they do, and that's why their customers trust them, time and time again.
To find out more about this opportunity to work on this exciting project, get in touch with Mark Dorey at Employment Solutions on 0161 416 6296 or firstname.lastname@example.org