A leading family run business based in Manchester are looking for a Trainee Workshop Technician to join the business due to expansion.
- Repair and calibration in a logical and systematic manner ensuring that the instrument is returned to the customer in working order fully tested and in a clean condition
- Provision of inspection and repair reports which will identify fault found or no fault found work performed, and test results, noting times and materials consumed
- Ordering and procurement of spare parts from sister companies
- Commercial consideration given for the cost effective repair/replacement of devices in the interest of the customer and E+H
- Work to all relevant procedures and specifications and quality management systems
- Develop an understanding of the office systems, ie: SAP/SMP, Outlook, CRM
- Provide assistance where requested to cover the technical helpdesk and customer spares orders
- May be required to assist Field Engineers on specific issues in the field from time to time
- Gain the relevant qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering via external training
If this is of interest then please contact Gary Gittings NOW on 0161 839 5353 or APPLY.