Anyone can get a boring job. You turn up, you plug back in, you do the same thing, you clock out, you go home. And that's fine for some people, they are happy to sit there at their desk in their comfort zone. But if not, is there a way out of the monotony?
We're looking for someone who is seeking that challenge. Someone who walks into the building and wants everyone knows who they are. Someone to take jigs and fixtures requirements by the scruff of the neck and ensure quality and timelines are absolutely met.
You're Designing, you're putting in the quotes for projects, you're asking for quotes from suppliers, you're working with the manufacturing teams. You're a plan maker, you're a problem solver and you're good with hard deadlines. You're a HSE guru, you're organised as to what needs to happen, when it needs to happen, and you'll decide how it happens. And you'll be accountable for all of it.
Of course you'll have support from pretty much all the other departments in the firm.
The business are specialist in the subsea energy industry who have projects all over the Globe, from Brazil, to Norway, West Africa and North America. With a recent buy out they are expanding several departments to cope with energy demands.
Day to day activities will include:
- Review, Design and specify production tooling used to manufacture - Inventor experience preferred but any 3D design tool is acceptable.
- Liaise with subcontract tooling manufacturers regarding price negotiation, specification and schedule.
- Oversee the introduction and commissioning of new tool designs.
- Problem solve within production.
- Be hands on with the whole tooling process from concept through to completion.
- Communicate across all departments.
In return you'll receive a salary of £45,000, a company pension of 4% employer, 5% employee, 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays and some flexible working, allowing for a day at home a week.
So if you want the most interesting job in a Global business, get in touch today with Mark Dorey on email@example.com.