|Location: West Yorkshire, England||Salary: £30000.00 - £40000 per annum + Pension, Holidays, Healthcare, Parking|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Wright|
Are you looking for a job that gives you that Spark? Do you want to Transform your career? Do you want to feel valued by your employer?
As the Tendering Engineer you will prepare Tenders for clients and orders from the required specifications that the sales team have passed over.
You will already know the relevant skills to excel at this role, however, here is an idea of what is expected of you;
- Taking ownership of the request for quotation process
- Developing the quotation / tender documents in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Providing quotations based on optimum performance and delivery
- Attending meetings and providing updates of any issues that may arise with new enquiries
- Liaising with other departments to ensure compliance and deviations are clearly listed
Having experience with Transformers, Switchgear, Power Generation or related industries will be an advantage.
HNC / HND / ONC / Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
This is a family run company handed down from generation to generation, and encompass that family atmosphere and ethos. They look after their staff and understand each individuals needs.
They are looking to recruit due to exponential growth.
Get switched on and get in touch with me on 0161 839 5353 or email email@example.com.