|Location: Bamber Bridge, Lancashire||Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Sector: IT||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: John Stead|
Technical Business Analyst - Bamber Bridge - Excellent Salary and benefits package
My software solutions client are currently looking to recruit a Technical Business Analyst with experience of working on change and transformation projects.
In this role you'll spend your time across a range of activities including systems analysis, business analysis, and leading small projects.
You will also be taking on the following;
- Delivering workshops and conducting interviews to gather information on modifications, improvements and business development projects.
- Representing the business by taking responsibility for the content of use cases throughout the full project lifecycle.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with staff and facilitating forums with user communities to ensure solution architectures and roadmaps evolve to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Ensuring documentation aligns with existing solution architecture.
- Encouraging staff to define their needs and adopt best practices.
- Negotiating project scopes, objectives and constraints with project stakeholders
- Helping to co-ordinate activities, establish dependencies, allocate work and produce detailed functional specifications.
- Assisting with testing.
- Providing input into the design of test strategies and scenarios as documented by the project team.
- Supporting project management in tracking project progress, managing issues and re-planning based on approved change requests.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years working as a Business Analyst or as part of a relevant technical consultancy
- The ability to work to tight deadlines Experience of both Agile and Waterfall implementation methodologies
- Confident, approachable and a concise communicator
- Team-focused, while able to work using your own initiative
- Experience working on business transformational projects or business strategy
- Skill in User Acceptance Testing procedures and practices
- Time spent working with a team of Developers
In exchange for this experience there is a an excellent salary on offer and a benefits package that includes flexible working, an annual budget for training and development, 33 days holiday including banks and company paid socials, amongst other things.