|Location: Middleton, Greater Manchester||Salary: Up to £15.02 per hour + +Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering, Construction / Mechanical & Electrical||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Samantha Worsh|
Switchgear Installer/Test Engineer, £15.02 per hour, Permanent position
Immediate Interviews and start date for the right applicant
Hours of Work: Full Time - 37.5 Hours per week
Great opportunity to work for a company who specialise in project management, electrical & mechanical design, control panel and MCC manufacture, and PLC and SCADA programming, installation and commissioning.
The job specification/duties for the successful applicant, will be as follows:
Duties detailed below but not limited to: -
* To assist the installation supervisor on switchgear installations, off-loading, installing busbars, bus wiring, testing the switchgear panels/ system
* Test and inspect the quality of all switchgear assembly and its' components.
* Integrate / assemble and modify switchgear assemblies and supervise others doing this activity.
* Repair switchgear when required.
* Function test switchgear.
* Internal wiring, integration and testing duties when required
* Ensure Simkiss quality standards are met
* Ensure safety standards on site are met (H+S /CDM Regulations)
* 3 years' experience in a similar position
* strong proven track record in electrical engineering
* Excellent Engineering skills and Testing experience.
* Strong Communication, team working and interpersonal skills.
* Pro-active & attention to detail essential.
* Good computer skills, Word, Excel Outlook
* Driving Licence
* 5 years' experience in a similar position
* Following a probation period, the successful candidate will have external training in Germany, with a view to leading a team to complete full installations including testing.
22 days annual leave plus Statutory Bank Holidays
SSP - in accordance with government regulations
Company Pension Scheme (after 3 months probationary period)
If you would like further information; please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353, or email your upto date CV to email@example.com