Are you a Degree qualified, experienced Engineer with strong Continuous Improvement skills within a Heavy Engineering/Complex Engineering environment?
Strong knowledge of Mechanical Engineering (fabrication, welding, metalworking techniques)?
Looking for a new role with a firm who is looking at exciting prospects over the coming year?
Then get in touch!
We're currently working with a Defence Organisation in the Stockport area who have recently signed a contract worth over £2Bn over the next 10 years - which doesn't just help the business grow, it extends their product range pretty significantly!
Now is the perfect time for you to join and get in at the beginning of something HUGE.
The position is paying a fantastic basic salary, a contributory pension, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and other company benefits.
In return you'll be able to;
- Lead, develop and implement quality improvement programmes across area of responsibility
- Implement a customer focused, operational culture delivering world class customer service levels
- Coordinate cross functional team activities to optimise cost performance of the plant through capital investment programmes, optimising operating standards and minimising waste through the development of a continuous improvement culture encompassing lean principles
- Support and lead structured problem solving and process improvement activities
- Provide design for manufacturing input at early stages in the new product development process, coordinating with and supporting the new product development team to implement new and revised designs and developing effective processes to ensure manufacturability of product while maintaining quality, safety and environmental standards and achieving cost targets
- Support project management in cross functional activity required for project execution
- Ensure that Environmental, Health and Safety, manufacturing and quality standards and procedures are adhered to
You'll need to be qualified and have shown the impetus for personal growth, so a relevant engineering degree and any personal qualifications will show the resilience required for this role.
Don't miss out on this fantastic chance to join one of the North West's largest manufacturing businesses by contacting us on Mark.Dorey@emp-sol.com.