Demand Planning and Supply Chain Manager
We are looking for a Demand Planning & Supply Chain Manager for a rapidly expanding on-line lighting retailer based in Manchester. We have appeared in the prestigious Sunday Times Fast Track 100 awards and do not see things slowing down.
As our client grows product range, sales channels and volume and implement more dynamic pricing and promotional methods, they face the challenges of maintaining high stock availability and as a result this is a pivotal role within the business. This is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to make a real difference.
- Manage our Supply Chain and Stock Control team and freight forwarders
- Create demand plans from forecast models, product life cycle models and sales and promotional plans
- Implement and utilise new Inventory Management technology
- Make available the right stock, in the right place, at the right time across multiple warehouses for multiple sales channels
- Work with operational, marketing, product and finance teams, including our China office.
The successful candidate is likely to have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced managing Far East supply chains
- Strong ERP and Excel skills
- Experience of NetSuite and/or Demand Caster would be ideal but not essential
- Highly analytical and thrives in a data driven environment
- Able to build great working relationships
- Ambitious and looking to build a long-term career opportunity
- Ideally degree qualified or is a member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory
- Excellent career development potential