Our client is a privately owned company and has been manufacturing steel products and building components since it was founded 47 years ago.
This continued growth has brought on a period of recruitment, and they now require a Structural welders/ platers to join them at their 114,000 square foot manufacturing facility based in Carnaby, East Yorkshire.
As a Structural welder/ Plater your day to day duties will include-
- Following issued Safe System of Work for relevant task or work equipment
- Undertake 100% visual inspection to all welds
- Mark any incomplete items or sub-assemblies
- Ensure all welded items are recorded on the Quality Sheet Forward manufactured products to next production/delivery phase
- Determine production drawings are legible and the revision matches the Acknowledgement//Drawing Register.
- Inspect equipment thoroughly on a daily basis and record results before starting work
- Group/pack items in safe and secure manner
- Attach delivery labels for transport if items are complete
- Arrange for collection of materials by informing loading staff
The working hours for this position are-
Days- Monday to Friday 6:00am to 16:30-
Nights - Mon-Thurs 1700 - 0230 / 0230 - 1030
Overtime available at excellent rates
To apply for this position, please send an up to date CV by hitting apply now or get in touch with Zoe Haworth at Employment Solutions.