A new exciting opportunity for a Stores/Stock controller has become available to join our client who is located in Heywood, Greater Manchester on a temporary to permanent basis.
You will be working directly with the Operations and Engineering Teams to ensure stock levels/ Stock counts are achieved
The ideal candidate will have;
- Proven experience as a stock controller or similar role
- FLT Reach licence (in Date)
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Working knowledge of inventory software, ideally Sage 50 Manufacturing
- experience in supporting inventory audits
- Excellent organisation skills, good communicator
- Have a high concern for standards, taking real pride in your work
- Good's in experience
Working hours- Day shifts with an early Finnish on Friday, Overtime available.
pay- £11-£12 per hour
To fast track your application please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01618395353