C# Developer - Leeds - Permanent - Excellent salary and benefits on offer
My Leeds based client in the manufacturing space is currently looking to recruit a permanent C# Developer to work on projects relating to their niche telecommunications and electro-optics products, which are used in a range of environments
The Software Engineer holds a key role in the company, reporting to the Engineering Manager in Leeds. Due to the nature of the role, the Software Engineer will need to have a strong background in Microsoft development and C# and previous experience in a similar role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Full stack software development (primarily using C#, ASP.Net, WPF, SQL Server).
- Involvement in all aspects of the software lifecycle from software design and implementation, to test verification, deployment and support.
- Ensuring version control of large complex software stacks.
- Following the process of peer reviews, unit testing and automated testing.
- Supporting system integration and Evaluation team
- Working with a team of dedicated software developers.
- Contributing to team sprints (planning, estimation, retrospectives, etc.) and working with project managers to ensure the delivery of features/changes/products.
- Participating in other business processes (e.g. specification reviews, project milestones, lesson learnt, etc.).
If you have the above skills and experience click apply now, alternately send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks