Are you a Software Development Manager? Do you want to create a World Class Team? Do you like getting hands on?
You will be responsible for driving best practice for the full life cycle of software development within an Agile and progressive environment across various software development streams.
Determine and provide software development governance across for the Group.
* Lead daily progress meetings within the team.
* Work closely with the business stakeholders, external customers and all departments within the Group to implement, evolve, support and own our software developments to the highest quality.
* Management of departmental resources, staffing and mentoring.
* Contribute to solution design specifications, identifying innovative solutions to business requirements, whilst maintaining robust reliable architectural standards.
* Ensure software development projects are delivered to specification, timeline and budget.
* Provide leadership and clarity of the development plans both internally and externally.
* Monthly reporting to senior managers on the software development incidents, operations, progress and budget.
* HND in a computer science or equivalent
* 8 years full cycle software development experience, at least 3 of which are at senior level.
* 12 years' experience within Microsoft technologies; SQL Server, C#, .NET, MVC.
* 5 years commercial API and N-Tier architecture experience.
* Successfully implemented multiple medium to large scale software products
Salary negotiable pending experience