|Location: Dorchester, Dorset||Salary: £400 - £450 per day + outside IR35 - ltd|
|Sector: Engineering, Construction / Mechanical & Electrical , Energy/Gas||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Mark Dorey|
We're currently looking for a Site Manager with AP required to work on a Nuclear steel installation project to join ES Steel on a Site in the South West of England for a 12 month + contract £400 - £450 per day CIS/ LTD outside IR35 all-inclusive rate.
The role requires someone who has done a similar role on a Nuclear site in the past, with a valid AP License, SMSTS and CSCS Black Card. You won't need SC clearance right now, but you will need to be able to get it on acceptance of the position.
ES Steel pride themselves on all aspects of their steel installation work and project management, no matter what the size of the project, communicating every aspect of the work at every stage. Their expertise is what makes them stand out from the crowd, but their personal service and proven excellent working relationships with all their clients means they are often the first choice.
Main purpose of role - To manage our structural steel contract and support the client.
- Provision of expertise in management, Control, and guidance on site.
- Attend site/ Coordination meetings including deputizing for the client.
- Assisting the client with the collation and maintenance of the site installation records.
- Ensure compliance of the works being undertaken.
- Have full knowledge of the project strategy and installation model.
- Assist with the production, review and securing necessary approvals of safe systems of work documents (SSOW), including Risk Assessments and lift plans, associated with the steelwork, including the installation of Metal Decking, Structural Bearings, Macalloy Bars, and Tensioning Works.
- Manage and arrange Site inductions
- Oversee the regular delivery of toolbox talks including the preparation, delivery, and recorded activity.
- Building and maintaining relationships across all levels of the site personnel.
- Provide support to site management and operatives.
Skills and Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 10 years' experience specifically in the nuclear sector.
- Experience and knowledge associated with the installation of structural steelwork.
- Experience working on nuclear projects and awareness of the controls and requirements associated.
- Essential - Appointed Person (AP), Black CSCS Card, SMSTS
- Must be able to get SC Clearance
In return you'll receive a rate of £400-£450/day ltd all inclusive. This is an urgent requirement and can start someone ASAP please get in touch today with Mark Dorey on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 416 6296.