Simulation & Modelling Engineer - 6 months - Stevenage
This role is for a Simulation and Modelling Engineer with Simulink experience, is that you? You will be working on a project which is developing, building and testing real hardware for a key sub-system.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Developing, updating and maintaining system models in Simulink.
- Specifying tests and producing test harnesses to support model testing.
- Production of auto-code modules for embedded software.
- System performance modelling and validation against real-world testing
Other nice to haves;
- Experience in Mathworks products including Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow.
- Experience in programming languages such as C or C++ with auto-coding an advantage.
- Experience of model management and configuration control processes.
- Experience in mathematical modelling, radar systems or signal processing techniques would be an advantage
If you think the above is what you look for in a role, click apply now. Alternately send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks.