Simulation Developer - 12 months initially - Bristol
My Bristol based client is looking to recruit 3 Simulation Developers for an initial 12 month contract.
If you can design, develop (C#, C++) and integrate simulations (DIS/HLA/DDS) and real equipment to support system development, then they want to hear from you!!
Key skills for the role include;
- Awareness of simulation standards (DIS and HLA)
- Proficient in C++/C#/Java
- Engineering degree qualified or equivalent experience in mathematics/aerospace engineering/software engineering
If you have the following, well that would be amazing!
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans, Qt)
- Military Communications, Datalinks and Interfaces such as 1553/1760 and Ethernet TCP/IP Practical knowledge of System integration principles and processes
If this role looks like it's a bit of you, drop me a message or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks.