Do you want Continental shift pay without continental shifts? With the rising cost of living, the financial package associated with an opportunity is growing in importance, this role offers that financial attraction without having a massive effect on your work life balance. This is an attractive opportunity to join a well-established, innovative company who offer security as well as opportunity.
Given the attractiveness of the package, the calibre of candidates required is high. We are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer who is able to stand on their own two feet. This requirement is aimed to improve the overall electrical skillset within the team, to complement the existing skillset on site.
Your responsibilities will include but aren't limited to;
- Be responsible for all corrective and planned maintenance on site including maintenance on; Plant, Equipment and Building Service
- Have an active role in Continuous improvement actions and the development and validation of planned maintenance tasks
- Taking responsibility for the electrical aspects of installations on site
- Adhere to the processes and practises on site
The ideal candidate must have the following;
- Have a valid electrical qualification - NVQ Level 3 (Essential), HND (Desirable)
- Experience in fault finding and diagnostics within a manufacturing environment - FMCG/Food/Packaging
- The ability to work with electrical drawings is essential - Read, Draw and Design
- Be able to work 1 in 4 weekend
What is in it for you?
- Salary of £45,000
- 25 days + 8 bank hols, increase to 26 days after 12 months and 27 days after 5 years
- Bonus of upto £900 basic on KPI's
- Great Employee welfare; death in service 3x salary, health support physio doctor and counselling
- Fantastic sick pay scheme - commencing from 12 months of service
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to arrange interviews for the week commencing 13th June. To submit yourself forward for this application, please send over your most upto date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.