|Location: Heywood, Greater Manchester||Salary: £15 - £16.50 per hour|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zoe Haworth|
Our client are looking to hire a Sheet Metal Worker to Join there busy team on a permanent basis.
Our client are a specialist manufacturer of pharmaceutical isolators, fume cupboards, vented enclosures and fume extraction systems. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing group of company's boasting an impressive client base and ambitious plans for the future.
You will be required to TIG weld and fabricate.
To be a successful candidate you will have-
- Excellent fabrication skills in Pharm and Food Industry Units
- Good TIG welding ability on materials between 2mm- 6mm thick - 316 Stainless Steel
- Some MIG welding experience is preferable but not essential
- In addition to welding you must have finishing skills such as sanding/dressing
- An ability to read complex projection drawings and work within very tight tolerances
- Experience in working in a fast moving manufacturing business
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritise and to multi task
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Have a high concern for standards, taking real pride in your work
- The ability to polish to 0.4Ra would be a distinct advantage over other candidates
You must be time served or have a city and guild's qualification in Welding and fabricating.
Working hours 7am till 3:30 Monday to Thursday early Finnish on a Friday.
Up to £16.50 dependant experience.
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
- 24 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking
To apply or fast track your application please call 01618395353 or send CV to email@example.com