Service Engineer, Permanent position, £28,000 + Commission scheme, and company van.
Great opportunity to work for our client who are a long established manufacturer and distributor of hydraulic and industrial hose assemblies, hydraulic and pneumatic pipework and ancillary products.
They offer onsite diagnostic fault finding, hydraulic machine servicing and breakdown repair to a vast range of hydraulic and mechanical in house machinery throughout the North West Area.
Carrying out on site hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical repairs and maintenance to a large cross section of equipment / machinery throughout various industries, across Manchester/Northwest.
- Provide customers with critical service and maintenance solutions
- Keeping the customers downtime to a minimum
- Development of new business whilst at customers sites
Experience and Attributes:
The ideal candidate should have a good overall mechanical engineering background, with hydraulic / pneumatic experience advantageous. Ongoing training available
The successful candidate has the right attitude to working in a close knit team and will hold the following skills and expertise:
- Solid knowledge of general service and maintenance of mechanical equipment
- Good mechanical background fault finding ability
- Work well as part of a team and also individually without supervision
- Logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Absorb technical information quickly and perform tasks whilst under pressure
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Planning scheduled service work and reports
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Ambition to progress within the business
- A full, clean driving licence
For further information, please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353, or email your upto CV to email@example.com.