Are you looking a stress engineer looking for a new role in an exciting Renewable Energy firm?
A company where projects are run from Concept to Commissioning?
A thriving firm who are growing in reputation and activity?
We are currently seeking a Senior Stress Engineer to work within a multi-discipline design team and be responsible for undertaking/supervising the production of calculations and analysis of designs.
- Develop calculations to substantiate the designs of mechanical handling equipment, lifting equipment and gloveboxes.
- Check calculations and analysis undertaken by others
- Assist with other analytical activities such as ARM, throughput, thermal and fluids calculations
- Provide advice and guidance to designers to assist with developing designs
- Liaise with and review work being undertaken by sub-contractors
- Liaise with clients to establish calculation and substantiation requirements
- Develop new calculation methodologies and techniques to improve efficiency and standards and to meet project requirements
- Supervise stress analysis work by other engineers
- Assist with design estimates
If this is of use to you, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07909 906 061