Control and Instrumentation Design Engineer
Competitive Salary Dependant on Experience with Excellent Development Opportunities
As an engineer you enjoy making things work. In-fact, it's not as simple as just making things work but more specifically producing a product that works to its maximum potential at all times. With your experience within control and instrumentation, you enjoy being a central function within the department, liaising with support engineers to interpret user requirements as well working closely with mechanical, electrical and design professionals. Sound like you?
You enjoy testing a product, changing the variables to assess productivity and investigating electrical and mechanical issues. In addition to this, industry is important to you and as oil and gas experiences a difficult period, now more than ever is the time to engage with renewable energy. Is this the avenue you want your career to progress? If so, read on and learn more.
The role and responsibilities.
- Full involvement in the entire project lifecycle from sales to acceptance
- Liaising with clients to ensure project engineers are well versed on customer requirements
- Produce Factory acceptance test documentation and prepare documentation for submission
- Work closely with the design team and engage and attend design working groups
- If you have knowledge of ATEX regulations this would extremely desirable
- You will have experience working in a C&I capacity
- You will have knowledge of design for hazardous area
- You will have a strong knowledge of ERP/MRP systems.
The role will be based on site with visits to client site both within the UK and overseas. Please do call me if this role is of interest and I will share further information on company strategy and recent articles that have hit the headlines. Please call Katy on 0161 839 5353.