1st/2nd Line Engineer -Manchester based - 6 months initially.
Our Manchester based IT infrastructure consultancy client is currently looking to recruit a 1st /2nd Line Support Engineer for an initial 6-month contract (with strong potential of extension).
You will have an understanding and hands on experience of working with some of the below technologies;
- Windows 7/8/10
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft Office 365 & Azure
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy
- Virtualisation (VMWare / Hyper-V)
- SIP/VOIP Experience (Hosted / On-Premise)
- Wi-Fi Installations & Auditing
- Networking Experience
- MSP Experience
- Any experience with CCNA, Watchguard, Microsoft Certifications, Coding/Scripting Experience, Draytek Equipment would be a bonus.
Pay rate: £130 - £180 per day (dependent on experience)
Shifts: 7am - 7pm
If you have the above skills and experience, click apply now.