Since 2001 Employment Solutions has been dedicated to delivering high-quality recruitment services to clients engaged in the Engineering, and Manufacturing sectors. Driven by a core set of values our USP has been the belief that providing a quality recruitment process to our clients and always doing the right thing for our candidates is the best way to build trust and longevity.
In order to take the business to the next level we are seeking someone who is passionate about managing, evolving and leading a team of Consultants and Resourcers to help maximise their potential both personally and professionally. Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a role for a dynamic manager who can help develop and grow the sales team, equipping them to deliver ambitious targets in our core sectors of Engineering & Manufacturing on both our contract and permanent desks.
Operational & Financial
- Design, develop & own the division's business plan
- Track & monitor performance vs business plan on a monthly, quarterly & annual basis
- Deliver the team's GP targets on a monthly, quarterly & annual basis
- Track and monitor performance on a weekly basis
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of all current live jobs, candidates and any imminent new roles/vacancies
- Ensure quality and attention to detail is at the forefront of everything we do
- Hire, develop and retain team staff, whilst ensuring headcount growth plans are met
- Consistently monitor future headcount requirements, ensuring a strong pipeline of potential hires at all times
- Have regular 121's with all direct reports to help support and mentor with day to day performance and issues
- Identify key training needs for the team and individuals and feed this back to the business as requirements arise
- Uphold Employment Solutions standards to ensure our processes and systems are being adhered to and making regular improvements to these.
- Design, develop & track a client engagement plan to ensure our accounts are being maximised
- Track clients to see which accounts are performing well and which need additional focus
- Design, develop, participate & track a business development plan to win new or win back lapsed clients
- Support the team before/at client meetings and build senior-level relationships
- Ensure the team leverage centrally produced marketing content to engage clients or win new ones
- Ensure we hit our weekly candidate targets both in terms of volume and quality
- Ensure we are utilising our database and communicating effectively with candidates at all times
- Constantly monitor job pipeline
- Recommend additional ways to acquire new candidates
- Ensure regular feedback on our candidate experience
- Ensure best practice is adhered to at all times
- Lead by example when it comes to living our values
- Energise & inspire the team
- Create & foster a commercial mindset within a supportive environment based on professional and personal development
Skills & Experience
You will have several years of previous recruitment (or other sales environment) experience with a proven track record.
You will have prior experience of managing a successful recruitment/sales team.
You will have a proven track record of developing and retaining sales staff
Data-driven analysis and insights
For the right candidate, the salary for this role is between £45,000 and £60,000 a year with excellent on target bonuses. This is a great chance for someone to come in, make the role their own and earn some fantastic money.
Apply Now - Call Carolyn at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353 or hit the apply button to send your CV.