Employment Solutions are currently working with one of the world's leading manufacturers of light gauge steel building structures on an opportunity for an Internal Sales Coordinator to join the business based in the West Midlands. This is an opportunity to join a large global, and very well-established business with stability.
If you are a Sales Administrator with experience of working with and supporting sales teams on a daily basis with a strong understanding and experience of using Salesforce we would like to hear from you. This role whilst supporting the sales teams is also responsible for the day to day management of the sales office. We are looking for someone who is commercially minded who can build strong relationships with the Area Sales team and with a certain degree of technical knowledge and the ability to multi-task.
- Working with sales teams, reviewing data and updating all live project data.
- Enquiry processing for all inbound & outbound design and estimating services.
- All sales and activity reporting.
- Salesforce administration including creating standardised reporting using Salesforce.
- Tracking of all design orders entering the business.
- Contacting contractors and subcontractors on design completion.
- Weekly and monthly sales and order intake forecasting.
Experience using Salesforce and MS Office Products is a must for this position.