Have you got exemplary safety engineering skills?
Do you have knowledge of, and experience in, the application of UK and International system engineering processes?
Are you able to explore the boundaries of best practice, optimising the effort devoted to safety assurance balanced against the lethal aspects inherently required of weapons systems?
We're working with an international Defence organisation who are looking to take on a Safety Engineer on a contract basis. The position will be for a minimum of six months and pays around £60 per hour (ltd). You will be based on-site in Bristol 60% of the time with the other 40% working from home.
For more information and a full job specification, please send an up to date CV by clicking apply now or get in touch with Mark Dorey at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353.
|Job Title:||Safety Engineer|
|Salary:||£59 - £60 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Mark Dorey|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2020 12:15|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Irlam, Greater Manchester
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Bury, Greater Manchester
Up to £40 per hour
£12.50 - £17.68 per hour + +shift allowance and overtime
Up to £40000 per annum
Up to £45000 per annum