Are you an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental professional?
Have you gained experience on Nuclear projects?
Job Security. Job Satisfaction. Variation. Career Progression.
In a large company that have seen significant, continuous growth, we can offer all of the above, and as a bonus, the majority of their customer base sit within some of the busiest sectors going!
Our client is a well-established Engineering organisation that provide bespoke design and manufacturing services across highly regulated and quality driven sectors, predominantly the Nuclear industry.
You will carry out the following;
- You will promote a SHE and Nuclear safety culture.
- You will work closely with SME's within Manufacturing to understand specific risk associated tasks.
- You will chair and coordinate SHE meetings.
- You will ensure compliance to ISO 14001 & ISO 45001.
- You will investigate injuries, accidents, incidents, RIDDOR injuries, damages, near misses and more.
Skills and Experience:
NEBOSH & IOSH certified
Qualified Lead Auditor
Experience working to ISO 14001 & ISO 45001
Proven SHE experience
Experience within Nuclear industry highly desirable
Salary: c£52k - £55k (dependent on experience)
Permanent - Full Time - flexible hours and strong potential for Hybrid working (home/office).
0800-1630 (Mon-Thurs) 0800-1300(Fri)
Pension 4% Employer / + Employee %
25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
Car parking facilities
Contact Jacob Golding for further details - 0161 839 5353 - firstname.lastname@example.org