Are you an experienced Health & Safety Advisor with experience within Structural Steel and/or Construction projects?
Our client is the UK's largest Structural Steel company with strong connections within the fast growing Nuclear industry.
As they continue to win large contracts, with work set up for decades to come, this gives YOU the opportunity to build a long and successful career with a promising progression path.
You will support the Site Manager on all Health & Safety related matters on a large Decommissioning project.
You will carry out the following;
- Produce, review and secure Safe Systems of Work Documents (SSoW), including Risk Assessments and Lift Plans.
- Manage and deliver site inductions for all visitors and sub-contractors.
- Conduct accident & incident investigations.
- Conduct Toolbox talks on site.
- Monitor Sub-contractor training records and qualifications.
Skills and Experience:
Proven Health & Safety Experience
Experience with installation of Structural Steelwork or associated activities on Construction / Nuclear sites.
CITB SSSTS OR SMSTS certified
MUST be able to pass SC Clearance. UK British Citizens only
Permanent: circa £50k - £60k + allowances for accommodation
Benefits: Pension 5% EE / 5% ER, Medical Cover.
open to Contractors - rate dependent on experience
Contact Jacob Golding for further details - 0161 839 5353 - firstname.lastname@example.org