Receptionist, Permanent Position, Basic Salary is between £17k-£20 basic, dependent on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly respected Aerospace Company who specialise in Design and Manufacturing engine components for the Aerospace Industry.
The successful candidate will need to have a professional smart appearance as will be meeting and greeting visitors.
Will need to have experience answering high volume of calls and maintaining a rapid response rate, also attention to detail as will be logging information on all calls received.
Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing with customers/ suppliers/ visitors/ enquirers and relevant staff. Support in arranging travel and accommodation for the company.
Other duties, not limited to:-
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned by other departments as needed.
- Open the post daily and distribute to the relevant department
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax etc.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- Perform reception duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Administrative support to the Leadership Team when onsite
- Diary Management
- Arrange and book internal and external meetings
- Support in organising company events
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Any other reasonable request.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8am-4:30pm, Friday 8am-1pm.
For further information, please contact Samantha Worsh at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353, or email up to date CV to email@example.com