|Location: Rochdale, Greater Manchester||Salary: Up to £1 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Worsh|
Raw Materials Controller, Permanent position, Salary dependent on experience
Working hours are 37-hours per week, Mon-Thurs 08:00 to 16:30, Fri 08:00-13:00
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a Company who specialise in providing machinery for tyre manufacturers, for the technical rubber goods industry and for the special applications sector.
The role will be reporting directly to the Logistics Manager, the Raw Materials Controller role has the responsibility for processing and controlling all raw materials relating to in-house production parts at the Rochdale site.
Responsibilities will be:
Maintaining the welding consumables, including goods receipt, material issues & stock control.
Processing of in-house production parts to inventory, working from the QA work to list, operating a pull system. This task will involve locating materials, processing paperwork and moving the good to the next destination (be that manufacturing or storage) using the correct preservation techniques where necessary.
Goods receipt, stock control and housekeeping of all on site manufacturing raw materials.
Creating kits of material for in-house production orders working to the Felios work to list.
Good receipt of all in-house production orders and the processing of all open operations and allocations.
Re-organization of raw material storage to improve workflow, efficiency and appearance.
Cover for main stores when required, covering goods inwards, spares order processing, machine kitting and fitting shop services.
* Educated to GCSE level as a minimum.
* Experience of working within a Stores /engineering environment.
* Professional warehousing NVQ Qualification desirable.
* IT Literate in Microsoft Office applications.
* Experience of SAP is essential.
* Forklift Experience is essential.
* Experienced in manual handling.
* Well-organised and self-motivated.
* Attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills, both spoken and in writing.
* Be able to work on your own initiative and as part of the existing team.
* Ability to problem solve.
* Relationship building skills with internal and external customers.
* Flexible to business needs with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Results driven.
For further information please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353, or email an upto date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org