My Client based in Oldham are looking for an experienced Quality Inspector to join there busy team on a permanent basis, My client specialise in producing components for the Sub C and the defence industry.
2 different shift options available-
- Mon to Thursday 7.45-4.30pm
- Friday - 7.45-12.45pm
- 6 till 2pm Monday to Friday
- 2 pm till 11pm Monday to Thursday
Your role will be to carry out final inspection for key products the company manufacture visually and physically.
- Using inspection equipment such as Micrometer, Vernier, Projector, CMM- training available
- you will be Performing mechanical inspection on parts,
- Maintaining Quality records and KPI data
- Monitor concessions, production permits, rework sheets and maintain the Non-Conformance log.
- optimise efficiency's within quality and production departments in line with company policies
Skills that are desirable
- Hold a PCN or ASNT qualification.
- Experience of Root Cause Methods.
- Experience of Internal auditing.
- Measuring System Analysis (MSA)
What's in it for you?
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company pension 4% employer and 5% employee contribution.
- Sick pay after qualifying period.
- Friday lunchtime finish.
- Chance to make an impact within a growing organisation where there will lots of potential to progress.
Please call Zoe on 01618395353 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.