|Location: Welwyn, Hertfordshire||Salary: £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Aerospace||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gary Gittings|
Do you want a Quality Engineering role where skies the limit?
Upto £45k salary
- Manage the systematic resolution of issues advised to the department by internal or external customers or suppliers.
- Manage the systematic resolution of issues found with parts
- Control of Internal Audits, planning and facilitating as necessary, ensure appropriate follow up, etc.
- Perpare for and control customer and third party audits, ensuring necessary follow up.
- Primary contact for receipt and handling of customers queries, questionnaire completion
- Management of customer complaints, ensuring a systematic approach involving all necessary functions
- Customer approval management
- Primary contact for completion and emendment to FAIRs
- When necessary, ensure that Product at Risk process is followed, involving all the appropiate functions
- Control and improvement of the consistency of part numbers in the ERP system
- Deputise for Quality Manager when required
- Liaison with internal process owners and others to ensure an effective system
- Understanding of engineering drawings and specifications
- Aerospace sector experience, including AS9100 series
If YOU have the right skills and experience then please contact Gary on 0161 839 5353 ASAP to discuss further