We're currently recruiting for a Purchasing/Sales Administrator to join a well-established engineering business based in Bolton.
They have been leaders in the manufacture of vehicle hydraulics for well over a century. Their products undergo rigorous checks and quality procedures, and they offer second to none customer care!
This is a temp to perm position working 39 hours a week on standard day shifts, and the rate of pay rate is £11 - £12.50, depending on your experience.
As the Purchasing/Sales Administrator, you will Liaise with suppliers via phone and email, ensuring that you get the latest news on shipments to help maintain the companies already excellent level of customer service.
You will be able to:
- Multi-task in a multifunctional position in a bustling environment where goods need to be in on time and despatched.
- Raise Purchase Orders to suppliers.
- Submit Works Orders for work to be done in the warehouse and our fitting shop.
- Check stock & proactively managing safety stock levels
- Create works orders to enable the warehouse and the fitting shop to carry out assemblies and stocking of kits
- Communicate effectively with all internal departments, relevant customer or operational issues
Experience with SAP is preferred.
To apply, please send an up to date CV to Employment Solutions.