Employment Solutions are working with one of the UK's leading light steel building specialists designing, manufacturing and constructing a wide portfolio of projects to a variety of clients across the UK.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to be based in the North East with experience in light gauge steel or MMC construction.
- The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for managing and liaising with key clients to co-ordinate construction contracts to ensure successful completion of projects within the time frame, budget and scope.
- This position is an exciting opportunity to take on a leading role within a successful and growing business. Highly organised and conscientious and particularly organised.
- With strong communication skills, you will have superb negotiation skills which allow you to communicate effectively with both internal members of staff along with external customers.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the projects.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects.
- Assistance with logistics planning for project bids.
- Any other appropriate duties identified and allocated by management.
Experience / Qualifications
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS (or equivalent) health and safety qualification.
- Appointed Person qualification would also be an advantage.
- Experience of working in within the structural steel industry.
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- Design experience would be very beneficial.