Are you a Project Manager with Q-Gate experience? Do you have a background in Machine Build? Do you want to travel the world?
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for managing a number of projects concurrently from planning to completion.
You will be responsible for completing Q-Gate documentation for project close off.
Prepare all on-site activities for the installation & Commissioning phase of new machinery and Life Cycle Services.
You will be responsible for the Commercial and Financial Management of the project ensuring the project is delivered on time and in line with the agreed budget.
As part of your role you will also have to manage commercial negotiations with third party suppliers.
Preparation of H&S and CDM requirements for installations.
As part of your role, you will get to travel, this includes visiting the European site for Pre Delivery Inspections / training, including Q-gate 6 sign off process and various sites globally.
- Ideally you will have experience within the High Speed Packaging, Machine Build, Food & Drink industries.
- You will have a Degree, HNC, HND or similar
- Experience within Capital Sales
- Project Management within a high pressure environment
- Excellent budget control skills
- An understanding of contractual forms and requirements (MF1 model form an advantage)
- Use of SAP ERP and CRM systems
As travel is a large part of this role, you must have a valid passport and be able to travel and stay away from home.
If this sounds like you, get in touch now!!