Are you a Project Engineer looking for that next Project? Do you want to be a key figure within exciting projects? Do you want to work within the Environmental Sector?
As a seasoned pro, you will be accountable for Planning, Scheduling, Forecasting, and managing all technical activities to ensure the accuracy and quality of the project from concept to completion.
- Management of allocated Projects from Design to Monitoring progress through to completion
- Liaising with other departments to ensure the clients specifications are as efficient as possible
- Stay in line with codes of practice, standards, and Quality policies
- Liaise with outsourced contractors regard the installation of machinery, this may include building contractors to ensure efficiency of the project
- Continually monitor and manage costs and identify opportunities to reduce costs / improve profitability, including negotiations with suppliers and contractors
- Liaise with clients to ensure finances have been signed off and payment received / made with minimal delay
- Constantly look out for potential sales opportunities
- Ensure all clients are kept up to speed with progression and build relationships to ensure confidence in the business
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Degree qualified or similar Engineering qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills and a great telephone manner
- Fluent in English to a very high level as communication between colleagues and clients is a key part of the role
- Additional languages an advantage
- Highly organised and able to manage paperwork
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - including MS Project or alternative project management software
- Experience of CAD Software (2D or 3D) advantageous
- Experience in an ISO9001 compliant environment or equivalent an advantage
- CSCS card advantageous as is knowledge of H&S regulations.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please call Simon on 0161 839 5353