|Location: Staffordshire, England||Salary: Up to £80000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing, Energy/Gas||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jacob Golding|
PROJECT DELIVERY DIRECTOR
Do you have Director level experience with a large company having taken on responsibilities for the core of the business?
Our client is a System Integrator that is heavily involved within the gas distribution network, and specialises in the design, installation and commissioning of industrial gas sampling, measurement and delivery systems.
They are currently looking to recruit a Project Delivery Director which will oversee all divisions and Project Delivery within the business.
This role will report directly into the General Manager and have circa 8 direct reports of Department Managers.
* Responsibility for the core of the business
* Business Units, Engineering, Manufacturing, Service and Commissioning
* Help the company return to basics and effective whilst being efficient at delivering our the companies capabilities whilst growing the breadth of customers and markets.
* To ensure the management of the activities of Operations are undertaken in an efficient and appropriate manner
* To ensure the business objectives, delivery, budgets, and resource planning undertaken to the highest standard, and manage the recruitment for the department.
* To establish appropriate governances across the department including risk management, SHE and QA
* To provide leadership and coaching to all the direct reports, and ensure management of all staff is consistently of a high standard
* To fully support the delivery of the business plan to ensure long term prosperity of the company.
* To collectively, with other directors, determine the future of the organisation, its strategy, assets and reputation
* Ensure Business Units have the flexibility and authority to thrive, whilst ensuring the quality and delivery the company expects
* Ensuring that jobs are manufactured correctly, cost effectively and delivered on time in accordance to customer build specification, internal design and development and quality requirements.
* Communicating with all the relevant people / departments and coordinating all relevant inputs (people, plant and processes) to ensure production output and on time delivery targets are achieved.
* Planning, scheduling and reviewing workload to ensure production output and on time delivery targets are achieved cost effectively.
* Ensuring that the departments have the necessary manpower, competence, skill, knowledge, plant and tooling required in order to achieve production targets.
* Work alongside the Business Development and Technical Directors to support growth of the company in terms of turnover, technology, customers and industries
* Work in accordance with ISO 9001 management system standards
* Strong problem-solving & 'design for manufacture' skills.
* Be able to get things done and make things happen to achieve the aims of production and the business.
* Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
* Possess a working understanding of leadership principles and management best practice.
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment.
* Comfortable managing many conflicting priorities to ensure deliverables are achieved
* Capacity to technically understand the business and individual projects to a sufficient level that decisions can quickly and correctly be made to support the business
* Ability to build a high-performance team who can operate efficiently, effectively, productively and cost effectively.
* Ability to meet greet and talk with customers and potential clients
* Be personally energetic, dynamic, positive and enthusiastic and possess the ability to think laterally and act through reasoned decision making.
* Possess excellent personal organisation and business administration skills in accordance with modern best practice methods.
* Possess the ability to implement and manage change in the business.
* Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
Experience in renewable energy, operational technologies, natural gas metering and quality control
Salary: Circa £80k (dependent on experience)
CALL NOW on 0161 839 5353 or email Jacob Golding - firstname.lastname@example.org