Our client is a leader in the manufacturer of specialist materials for industry and science applications that its customers have trusted for over 50 years. Privately owned with a track record for growth, the company has trebled its turnover in the last ten years.
This continued growth has brought on a period of recruitment, and they now require a Production Team Leader to join them at their state of the art 14,000m2 purpose-built site in the Trafford Park area.
They understand that modern manufacturing is critically reliant on investment for performance and growth. You'll be joining a business that not only invests in its facilities, creating a safe and positive environment that its employees are proud to work in. It invests in its people as well. From H&S, business ethics, dignity at work and equal opportunities, the staff and their well-being are at the forefront of what they do.
As a Production Team Leader your day to day duties will be made up of the following:
- Ensure that team members have an adequate workload daily.
- Delegate roles to maintain efficiency/ production at a maximum
- Ensuring routine maintenance is carried out
- Manage staff attendance and development
- Identify training requirements and raise capability concerns
- Conduct start/end of shift meetings to update 'SQCDP' charts
- Maintain & ensure health and safety standards.
- Attend weekly production meetings
- Identify and develop manufacturing improvements/ procedures
- You will be required to operate milling, lathe and other workshop equipment when needed.
- Set and prove out job, obtaining a first of job has been proved out.
- Operation of manual CMM Machines
- Be a 'First of' stamp holder
- Assist the operators with problem-solving issues and day-to-day procedures.
As a permanent member of staff, your annual salary will be £33,000.
Details of the working hours/ shift patterns can be found below:
Monday - Friday
6am - 2pm
Monday - Thursday
1:45pm - 11:45pm
1:45pm - 11:15pm (Thursday)
As well as the basic salary the company also give all staff 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life Assurance scheme, free Parking, free Tea/Coffee, EAP Programme, company bonus (if eligible).
To apply for this position, please send an up to date CV by hitting apply now or get in touch with Lewis Burke at Employment Solutions.