Production Controller, Permanent Position, £22,900 Basic Salary
Working hours are Mon-Thurs 8am-4:30pm, Fri 8am-12:30pm
33days Holiday - Including statutory holidays
Excellent Pension contribution
Reporting to the Production Manager.
- To plan and prioritise the daily/weekly/monthly workload.
- Support the Team Leaders by providing relevant production and departmental data.
- Ensure that all work is conducted in a safe manner and to the required quality and efficiency levels.
- To report figures into management as requested.
- To operate equipment to current Health and Safety standards.
- Update Gemba production recording efficiently and accurately as required.
- To maintain a good level of personal presentation and house-keeping standards i.e. 5S
- To observe the companies Fire, Health & Safety and any other applicable Policies including near misses.
- Carry out any other duties within the scope of the role as requested by the Team Leader and Production Manager.
- To continuously improve, understand, maintain and communicate your work centres performance through KPI's and the deployment of LEAN manufacturing practises and 3i suggestions.
- Have a basic level of numeracy and literacy.
- Have a basic knowledge of Excel, Word PowerPoint or other similar programs.
- A good team player with confidence to work under their own initiative.
- Be able to plan and prioritise work for a fast moving assembly department.
- Be able to explain procedures and give direction to assembly staff.
- Possess a NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Performing Manufacturing Operations.
- Work well within a team or independently.
- To be able to work to deadlines.
- Conscientious and good work ethic.
- Have integrity and respect for all.
If you would like further information, please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353, or email your upto date CV to email@example.com