Our client who is a global leading perforation company who are currently looking for an experienced press machinist to join their team in Warrington. This is a permanent job opportunity with a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package. Individual will be working across multiple functions within the Warrington factory and offices. The role provides great exposure opportunities within the organisation.
What's in it for me?
- Competitive pay rate of £10.36ph.
- Lots of overtime available with huge earning potential Overtime rate is now a standard 1.28 times hourly salary
- 8% company pension
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Bupa healthcare
- Pay care scheme
Daily duties include:
- Set and operate an Amada press machine daily
- Check quality to technical drawings using various measuring tools to ensure the products produced are to company standard and defect free
- Maintaining your own workstation in a clean an tidy manner
- Other daily duties will include setting shear machines, cutting various grade of metal (mild steel , aluminium, stainless steels) to drawing.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the business
What Skills do I need?
- Experience operating an Amada press machine- essential
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Experience in general sheet metal work
- Experience and on i.e. guillotines, shears etc. would be advantageous
- Ability to use micrometers, Vernier calipers, angle gauges
Working Hours: 06:00- 14:00, 14:00- 22:00 rotating.