Are you an experienced plant fitter that has experience working on Large machinery? We have an excellent opportunity that has just come in!
Our client who is based in Burscough are looking for x2 experienced plant fitters that have worked on Large machinery to join there team on a permanent basis, Our client specialises in all aspects of modern Geotechnics and foundation Engineering and are offering an excellent package.
They are recruiting for work shop based roles and also mobile- Salary £32,000 to £40,000 dependant on experience.
Applicants must be prepared to travel within in the UK at short notice and Also have the flexibility to travel overseas with some notice.
- Rig and De-rig BSL owned equipment as required following OEM instruction
- Trouble shoot and repair mechanical, Hydraulic, basic electrical and engine problems in timely and methodical manner using all available information and support
- Basic knowledge of telematcis systems fitted to equipment
- Undertake inspections of plant and equipment as required using templates
- basic weld repairs as and when required
- Maintain log of personal tools
- Have an indate CSCS CARD
- cherry picker/ flt/ IPAF licence- desirable
This is a very physical environment
Hours within workshop-
Mon to Thurs 8am to 5.30pm, 30 minute lunch break, 15 minute morning break.
Fri 8am to 1.30pm, 15 minute morning break, no lunch break.
On site to reflect site hours, up to 13hrs per day working and driving combined.
- Further training and development
- Great pension contribution
- sick pay scheme
- 21 holidays + bank extra 1 day per year
- Company Van
- Digs paid- Food contributions(if staying over night)
- Good overtime rates
To fast track your application please send CV to Zoe@emp-sol.com or call 01618395353