PLC & Controls Engineer - Perm - Cheshire based - Excellent Salary & Benefits package
Our client, based in Cheshire, is looking to recruit a PLC & Controls Engineer for a new permanent position within their team.
The successful candidate will have delivered full life cycle automation or integration projects, designed, developed, programmed and tested PLC, SCADA & HMI systems, with Rockwell & Siemens being the in demand PLC skills here.
You will also have strong experience with automation equipment & systems integration, control system design, MHE / Conveyor control, Motor control, DC motor control, Inverter drives, Instrumentation, Bar code readers, sensors… To name a few!
Experience of Hardware & Software Commissioning, Hardware & Software Fault finding, Electrical design of installations & control panels, and following essential Health & Safety regulations are all essentials for this role as well.
In return for the skills mentioned above there is a truly market leading salary and benefits package which includes a pension enrolment with 5% company contribution, death in service cover at 2x salary, 25 days holiday + public, this increases with service, profit sharing scheme based on company annual profit and a belting "Perkbox" scheme.
Other skills required for the role, and responsibilities you can expect to have include the following;
Skills and responsibilities;
- HNC (or equivalent) in electrical, control or related engineering discipline chartered electrical
- Ability to interpret electrical and mechanical drawings
- Ability to interpret detailed technical specifications & equipment data sheets
- Produce electrical specifications and coordinate control panel design and build & electrical installation subcontract
- Direct & Supervise the companies electrical and mechanical contractors on site
- Credible representation of the company, client-facing
- Attend technical meetings & represent the company
- Perform wiring modifications to electrical installations or control panels
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel
- AutoCAD competence
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint & Project
- Full UK License, car owner
- Willingness to frequently travel within the UK & occasionally overseas and be an excellent representative for the company whilst on-site working with customers to commission/fault find their systems.
- Willingness to work long hours as required to complete project deadlines
If you have the above skills and experience click apply now, alternately send a copy of your CV to email@example.com - Thanks.