|Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Technical||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Steven Kimber|
PHP Developer urgently required by my market leading e-commerce provider building bespoke web applications used by millions of people a year, and are looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our team.
You will need to be self-motivated and have a passion for building robust, high performance web applications. You'll be comfortable working in a small team, with good communication skills, both spoken and written. Reporting to the Lead Developer, your day-to-day role will be working on the company's existing website with millions of monthly visitors, as well as developing and maintaining other new products.
* Strong skills in modern, object orientated PHP.
* Experience using a modern MVC PHP framework, ideally Symfony 3/4.
* In depth knowledge of MySQL and/or PostgreSQL.
* Experience using Git.
* An interest in building and architecting high-traffic web applications to serve millions of users.
* Minimum 3 years' experience with above technologies
* Experience building secure applications in an e-commerce environment
* DevOps skills/experience (e.g. Linux, CI/CD, AWS, GCP, etc)
* Skills/experience in modern frontend technology tools or frameworks (e.g. Webpack, Vue, React, etc)
* Experience with other languages & technologies (such as iOS/Android development)