Oracle SQL Database Developer - Surrey - 12 month contract
My Surrey based oil and gas sector client is currently looking to recruit an Oracle SQL Developer with extensive experience of Oracle SQL (ideally Oracle 12c) and PL/SQ for an initial 12 month contract.
You will also need to have previous, extensive and relevant experience of working on major offshore Oil & Gas platform design engineering projects.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Extensive experience of Oracle SQL (ideally Oracle 12c) and PL/SQL
- Expertise with writing and optimising stored procedures and query performance
- Expertise reviewing work, creating work packages and managing the technical delivery of a team
- Demonstrable track record in working on databases where performance is the key
- Strong design and architecture skills
- Proven analysis and problem-solving skills
- Implementing and supporting the requirements from the sponsoring team consistent with the existing architecture
- Designing and implementing new business logic / reports as SQL inside stored procedures within the existing system / reporting framework, as well as enhancing and maintaining existing functionality
- Very high level of motivation
- A good technical background in Oracle, ETL and data warehousing.
- Self-sufficiency and be creative in thinking, when it comes to reporting / data solutions.
- A strong background with the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, PowerBI).
- Strong communication skills
If you have the above skills and experience click apply now, alternately send a copy of your CV to email@example.com - Thanks!