|Location: Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jacob Golding|
Are you an experienced Operations Manager within Manufacturing?
Who doesn't love Film & Music!? Wouldn't it be interesting to work with the equipment used behind the scenes in the Entertainment industry?
Our client is a large Manufacturer of specialist Electronic equipment used across a wide range of sectors including TV & Radio.
Being part of a global group within a continuously growing industry brings excellent career opportunities, giving you the chance to become an Operations Manager.
You will be involved in;
- The day-to-day management or production assembly.
- Overseeing operations and team management duties - 5 direct reports, 25 indirect reports.
- Working with Senior Management to ensure strategic objectives are met.
- Monthly planning to ensure sub-contractors, materials, production, and shipping can meet all the companies needs.
- Ensure NPI is planned into production schedule.
Skills and Experience:
Proven experience as Operations Manager or similar
Technical experience or NPI experience desirable
Electronics Engineering background would be advantageous but not essential
Degree level qualified preferred
Location - Hebden Bridge
Salary - £50k - £60k (dependent on experience)
Benefits - 29 days Holiday, Pension 5% ER 4% EE, Health Insurance, Death in Service, Cycle to work scheme, Rail season ticket, Gym membership.
Permanent - Full Time - 0815-1715 (Mon-Thurs) 0815-1215 (Fri)
APPLY NOW! Feel free to contact Jacob on 0161 839 5353 or Jacob@emp-sol.com