Operations Manager - Recruitment (Non-Revenue generating)
£45,000 - £60,000 - Private Health Cover with Vitality, Pension Contribution, Free Onsite Parking.
Are you an experienced recruiter, with a strong track record in management in either contract or perm recruitment? Looking to move into a non-billing role? If so, this could be for you!
We are looking for a dynamic manager who can help develop and grow our sales team, equipping them to deliver ambitious targets in our core sectors of Engineering & Manufacturing on both our contract and perm desks.
As Operations Manager, you will have full responsibility for the line management and performance of a team under your command and will have specific budgeted financial goals against which your success will be measured. Your team (typically around 10 members) consisting of consultants and team leaders of varying experience levels, as well as an in-house Marketeer and Admin Manager.
You will create succession within the business by developing consultants through the career pathway utilising coaching skills, as well as identifying training and development opportunities along the way.
You will be responsible for helping team members with planning, monitoring and analysing their business through regular meetings and performance reviews.
* Be informed of advancements future technologies, trends and changes in the marketplace to ensure that we are at the forefront of developments in the industry.
Develop and enhance the reporting suite to demonstrate performance via data & MI systems
* Developing a culture of continuous improvement within the sales team and support functions, refining processes and improving client and candidate experiences.
* Take the lead on the roll-out of initiatives and competitions to drive sales performance
* Manage & leverage the Marketing function (in-house and external Marketing agency) to drive leads to the sales team and unify the functions to ensure leads are followed up quickly and effectively.
* Ensure compliance with UK legislation
An upbeat and enthusiastic character with a 'can do' attitude, resilient when faced with challenging situations.
A driven individual, keen to inspire, motivate and engage others, celebrating the successes of your team.
Solutions focussed - identifying the problem is the easy bit!
Ability to dream big, together with an energy and passion to develop a successful and growing client base whilst also being passionate about the client and candidate experience
Skills & Experience
You will have several years' previous recruitment experience with a proven track record of successful billings.
You will have prior experience in managing a successful recruitment team.
You will have a proven track record of developing and retaining top billers
Data-driven analysis and insights
To apply please send an up to date cv by hitting apply now.