Netsuite specialist urgently required by my leading client. Due to a major increase in workload my client is looking for a Netsuite specialist. You must have solid BAU experience with Netsuite and also be able to alter workflows and so on. for a short time it will be mainly BAU work but my client is investing heavily in the Netsuite and has big plans for the platform. You must have solid communication skills as you will be interacting with users on a daily basis. This is a real career opportunity rather than just another job
- Understand the business requirements within your application domain. Liaise with application vendors to ensure an exceptional level of service for the client. Define and maintain a structured and integrated description of the as-is and to-be application processes and plans. Ensure alignment and integration with other application domains, the data architecture, business intelligence systems, IRIS product roadmaps and infrastructure/technical architecture.
- Support the IT Applications Manager to define and manage the business systems budget providing forecasts and business cases for systems investments.
- Work closely with data management teams ensuring data consistency and back-end understanding. Use these relationships to provide a clear team view of the environment and data state to the clients business users.
- Own user interface configurations and adjustments which are considered too technical for business users
- Maintain both operations and change controls within the Netsuite environments, ensuring the client business needs are met. Have a close working knowledge of integrations with Netsuite and the respective data flows.
- Advise the Technical Design Authority on matters within your application domain, ensuring that all relevant systems-related concerns are appropriately considered in all TDA decisions.
- Provide application support to the users within your application domain. Give guidance on application usage and best practice. Make configuration changes as required and agreed through governance.
- Collaborate within the IT shared service team.
- Support the projects and change team to define and deliver IT projects and associated business cases ensuring that they are in accordance with the application best practice.
Support the infrastructure team to maintain and develop the underlying technical and infrastructure architecture. Liaise with them to ensure that adequate application support
- Experience of applications administration and configuration specifically with NetSuite.
- Experience of delivering core application support including fixes and maintenance to fast paced growing business.
- Experience of Netsuite administration and configuration, including Suiteflow.
- At least 2 years in a similar role
- Experience of applications administration and configuration working with Marketo or similar marketing solution
Experience and understanding of the vertical software industry
Key Skills & Qualities Required:
- An analytical mind - inquisitive and interested in delivering business value from systems
- Ability to work to parallel deadlines on a number of items simultaneously
- Comfortable presenting to senior leadership teams
- Ability to analyse and define complex business function / process requirements and defining appropriate systems solutions
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Systematic, methodical & proactive approach
- Highly organised with an outstanding work ethic
- Able to work with the minimum of supervision as part of a team
- Comfortable with complex concepts and ability to apply theory and learning to practical situations
Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with staff and all levels of the business