NDT INSPECTOR - LEVEL 2, Hourly rate dependent on experience - Double Day Shift Pattern
Immediate Interviews and start date
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Level 2 qualified NDT Inspector to join a rapidly expanding Manufacturing company that provides engineered components and supply solutions to the Aerospace and Power Generation sectors.
Due to increasing customer demands my client are looking to enlarge and strengthen their workforce to facilitate further expansion into these markets.
The successful applicant will use NDT techniques, including Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI), Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) and Blue Etch Anodising (BEA) to ensure the safety of the manufactured components and structures.
You'll need to be; conscientious and proactive - Motivated and self-disciplined - Physically fit and able to carry out repetitive lifting & moving of parts and being able to work individually or as part of a team (as required) is key to the role.
Your primary responsibilities will include: -
- Perform all the process controls to LA1 instructions.
- Perform tests, process to Data Cards.
- Interpret results and perform specific inspections with written permission from responsible Level 3 after having passed an Interpretation test on specific parts.
- Refer parts with relevant indications of discontinuities to a Level 2 or 3 or materials technologist for further disposition.
- Pre & post-EIM/BEA & FPI processes (e.g. etching, degreasing/cleaning, part protection.)
CV's will also be considered for candidates with L1 experience
If you would like further details, please call Sam at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353, or please send up to date CV to email@example.com