|Location: Ilkeston, Derbyshire||Salary: Up to £40000 per annum + + Great Benefits Package|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Conor Hayes|
Is working for a company who look after their staff a top priority. This role sits within a great company who really go the extra mile to look after their engineers. Offering a great financial package alongside an impressive benefits package, this is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company as a shift engineer on a permanent basis. If you like to work in a family run business, this opportunity is for you.
Reporting into the engineering shift manager, this role is aimed to provide knowledgeable engineering support to help keep production moving.
Your responsibility will be.
- Monitor and oversee the activities of the engineering team, ensuring the competition of PPM and other equipment inspections
- Having a constant eye on continuous improvement, analysing ways in which improvements can be actions to make the process Better, Faster and mor efficient
- Be a senior point for the engineering for the shift managers
- Helping with the strategic operation of the engineering team, ensuring workload is prioritised accordingly
To be considered you must meet the following.
- A reputable engineering qualification - NVQ Level 3 Minimum
- Experience working in FMCG or highly regulated industry HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in manufacturing based engineering role
What is in it for you?
- £40,000 Salary
- 4on4off DAYS
- 6 weeks holiday, pro rata
- Health care cash plan
- Life insurance
- Employee care
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to have these vacancies filled as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please send over an upto date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or give me a call on 0161 839 5353