|Location: Blackburn, Lancashire||Salary: £40000 - £42500 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Conor Hayes|
Is stability a driving factor in why you go to work? This role offers stability and some fantastic opportunity to join a growing business, they are on a mission to become the market leader in their field, with the acquisition of a 4th site they are well on their way. With training opportunities also available this role offers the full package.
These roles are aimed to improve the quality of the engineering team, as my client looks to build a world class team of engineers. Looking for engineers on a permanent basis, the roles and responsibilities are as follows.
- To be responsible for reactive and preventative maintenance activities.
- To perform fault finding to determine the route cause of any breakdown problems, using your technical skills to rectify any faults.
- Ensuring that health and safety and quality standards are met at all times, ensuring all work carried out is logged.
- Engaging with operation staff to ensure downtime is minimized.
We have 3 vacancies within the team: 1 Electrical, 1 Mechanical and 1 Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer. The requirements vary slightly from role to role.
- Qualified to a minimum of NVQ or equivalent - Electrical/Mechanical or both dependent on the role.
- Minimum of 5 years working within an manufacturing environment, ideally within a fast paced industry.
- Ability to performance fault finding and diagnostics within your field.
- Ability to read Electrical or mechanical drawing
What's in it for you?
- Salary - Electrical £41,000, Mechanical £40,000, Multi Skilled £42,500 (4on4off)
- Competitive Holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Share purchase scheme
- Discounts scheme.
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to have these vacancies filled as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please send over an upto date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.